Let’s start at the beginning.
Friday morning I got to sleep in a little bit, go out for lunch (I don’t usually) and have a relaxing afternoon.
That evening Ashley and I went to a concert. Teddy Thompson. He was fantastic live. Sang well, had a good stage persona and presence. The girl that opened for him was fantastic, too.
The best part, though, was getting to meet him afterward. Yep. Then Ashley and I went out for the evening, had a super-awesome time, and got back late. There is a more detailed story, but it probably doesn’t belong here. Perhaps another time.
Saturday I slept in really late, stayed in bed for about 2 hours after waking up to listen to The Shins and read Vogue. It was a good time. Me and my Diet Coke, The Shins, Vogue, and Digestives. [digestives = cookies that are kind of like graham crackers with a thin layer of chocolate]
This reviewing of fashion, combined with my sense of being extremely cool, caused a giant need to shop. After all, I already knew I needed at least a few dresses and I would like some flats and maybe a pair of boots.
So I met Ashley and a friend of hers on Princes Street, coffee in hand. I found the most amazing pair of boots. And they were half price. And they’re awesome. Here. I have a picture.
Cute, huh?
After being out Friday so late, the girls and I stayed in Saturday night with pizza and My Fair Lady. It was a good time. I did research about fashion designers and places to shop in Edinburgh. It was exciting.
Back to real life, I suppose. Two lectures tomorrow.
But before I go, look at these shoes by Charlotte Olympia. I wish I could have them. Or wear them. They would probably hurt my feet, but all shoes hurt my feet and these are beautiful. I can’t decide which color I like them better in. Not that I can buy them. I have a very specific list of shoes that I’m allowed to buy.
No comments:
Post a Comment