Travel Tip #1: If you’re going to (or think you might) use an appliance with a three-pronged North American-style plug, make sure you have an adapter that will accommodate. This may seem like a silly thing to have to think about, but trust me, it’s important.
Today is one of those days where I want to sit inside, drink tea and hot chocolate, read a good novel, and generally be warm and cozy.
And I’m sick. No good. Some sort of ultra-vicious-cold thing. Pretty sure it’s a hybrid of all the colds a myriad of friends have had in the last two weeks or so. I’m taking medicine, but being sick makes me colder than I should be.
I only had one class today, though. I guess I shouldn’t complain.
I get next week off classes. This is wonderful. I plan on reading for and starting at least one of my essays. Highly convenient that the entire politics department gets week 6 off.
Also, I’m visiting Jean in London this weekend. I’m so excited about it. I’ll spend the first weekend there, and she’ll be here for the second weekend before classes start back up again. Visiting London will probably be different after a gap of five years. A little less touristy, more college-student-like, I would think. But I am planning on seeing a few of the sights, of course. Can’t go to London without a few tourist activities.
To family: I’m sending my love and I wish I was there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go to Lee Ho Fook's while you're there
Just once for me
Post a Comment