As I accidentally typed at the end of the last post, let's take a tally.
1. Chapels : Both win here.
2. Famous pubs : I think Oxford wins here.
3. Food : Cambridge had special waffles. We all know that waffles are winners.
4. Friends! : Of COURSE it's a tie here.
The tally?
It's a tie. Obviously. You thought I was going to pick one, didn't you?
No, thank you.
I'll not come between a nation and its rivalries.
I still don't even choose between UT and A&M. [UT has worse colors, but A&M has too many blonde people. OH THE DECISION.]
These topics of Oxford and Cambridge cover the first two weekends since I arrived at the beginning of July.
Next stop: Bath!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love 'I'll not come between a nation and its rivalries'!
Very clever... and very diplomatic. I will have to show Emily this...
Post a Comment