I've been severely neglecting my blog the last few weeks. The reason is that I've spent the month relaxing and dealing with as few responsibilities as I possible can.
Studying for the GRE, going to the gym, helping Mom around the house, and general relaxation have been on the ticket this month.
Unfortunately, this means I have left several things undone that all have to be accomplished before I head back to the UK this week.
My suitcase is only 1/3ish full. Not cool.
Oh, well. It'll get done. Already packed a bit more this morning. After studying.
Off to the gym. But, before I go, I just thought I would impart a new musical love. I've found a guy named Tyler James last week that I like. And Foy Vance has again been a love the last few days. Both good acoustic-y folkish singers.
Will write more when traveling, I promise.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Then there's the whole... not wanting to admit you're not in Edinburgh thing, too.... Or is that just me?
nope. me, too. trying to come to terms with being in london instead of edinburgh. i guess it's closer than texas, though.
Post a Comment