Thursday, April 16, 2009

me and cheerios? oh, we're good friends.

Back from travelling!

Paris was beautiful. We saw the Arc d’troimph, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Versailles, and the suburbs where our friend lives. Lots of sights. Pictures are on facebook already, and I can post some here in the future if necessary.

Nerja, Spain was sunny and warm and full of Vitamin D for the taking. It’s absolutely impossible to be permanently sad at the beach, I’ve decided. We saw the Cuevas (Caves) de Nerja, and we attempted to see the waterfalls, but we couldn’t find them. It was a failed expedition. But, no matter what, we spent the appropriate amount of time on the beach. I even ate gazpacho and flan. Be proud!

Back in the burgh, life is … quiet? There are approximately 2 people living in the entire dorm, and one of them refuses to acknowledge that he recognizes me from when we met a month ago. The other one is up on the 5th floor. So I’m out of luck. The good news is there are a few other people in the city that are wicked cool and just as available as I am (Ashley!).

Short entry, I know. But I’m not feeling very verbose sitting in my rectangular room nursing plants back to life on this particularly odd-weathered day.

Studying awaits!

No comments: